Monday, June 27, 2011

Play Time!

Aravind 2, Basha, and ?



Praveenkahn-They can climb trees that look like twigs because they are so tiny!



Sanjay and Johnathan



My little Sagaia Mary. She is Christraj's sister.



? and Christaraj. My little thugs are so cute!



This is Aravind, isn't he adorable?



This is sweet sweet Basha. He is from the colony I visited today.



Sanjay, Michael, Karthik and Johnathan Love these boys!



This is Ebenezer. I think he is stunning, and I LOVE this picture of him.



This is Michael. Every time you go to give him a high-5 he runs his fingers through his hair as if he is too cool.


She reminds me of my sweet niece Jayda. I can't pronounce her name though, let alone spell it. (sounds like Subasria)




3 comments:

  1. I LOVE all of these photos of the cute little kids. Beautiful children and great photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those kids are so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive decided to just comment on all of them in one Haha. The kids are freaking adorable. I love their skin. It's beautiful! I love that part where you were tired and the little kid put your head on his lap and said, "auntie sleep". Very touching. Love you lanxie!!!

    ReplyDelete